As a psychotherapist, I love helping people live life to the fullest. I give keynote addresses and motivational talks, lead workshops, and consult with patients, organizations, practicing therapists, and medical practitioners.
This site includes a wide range of information and tools including:
- Information about my therapy services for individuals, couples, and groups to deepen interpersonal relationships
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspiring podcast
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method to help patients to keep track of their medications and list emergency contacts
- My articles and publications about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, coping with trauma, and tips for self-help groups and organizations.
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, and small business owners
- Recommended Readings
- Health Resources
Feel free to check out my You Tube clip (produced by the American Group Psychotherapy Association) about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
Note to Psychotherapists and medical providers: For information of specific clinical relevance for practicing psychotherapists, please see www.PsychotherapyTools.com
This website complies with accepted disability access standards.
Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.