As a psychotherapist, I love helping people live life to the fullest. I give keynote addresses and motivational talks, lead workshops, and consult with patients, organizations, practicing therapists, and medical practitioners.
This site includes a wide range of information and tools including:
- Information about my therapy services for individuals, couples, and groups to deepen interpersonal relationships
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspiring podcast
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method to help patients to keep track of their medications and list emergency contacts
- My articles and publications about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, coping with trauma, and tips for self-help groups and organizations
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, and small business owners
- Recommended Readings
- Health Resources
Check out my You Tube clip (produced by the American Group Psychotherapy Association) about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
BOOK LAUNCH - JOIN US!
Book Passage, Corte Madera, CA. Saturday, July 14th, Bastille Day
Come help us celebrate the release of my latest book, Help Your Group Thrive: A Workbook and Planning Guide, Routledge Books, for leaders of work groups, book and service clubs. This book is also written for leaders of book groups, writer’s and critique groups, self-help groups, and community organizations. Like my popular book for therapists, this workbook and planning guide includes an overview of different kinds of groups, leadership tips, sample group agreements, online netiquette agreements, tips for dealing with "difficult group members," etc.
Order your copy today! 20% Discount Code: FLR40, Free Shipping.
Note to Psychotherapists and medical providers: For information of specific clinical relevance for practicing psychotherapists, please see www.PsychotherapyTools.com
DISCLAIMERS: This site is designed for educational purposes and does not accept or host any advertising. Dr. Steiner is solely responsible for the editorial content. Information provided on this site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
This website complies with accepted disability access standards. Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.